Friday, May 2, 2008

The Perfect Pop Singles

The start of a recurring feature on my blog. Perfect pop singles. Sometimes talking about music really is like dancing about furniture, allow me to act as your VJ once again!

Don Henley - "Boys Of Summer"



The Beach Boys - "Good Vibrations"



The Beatles - "A Hard Day's Night"



Big Star - "September Gurls" (Yes my blog title is a reference to this song)



Cheap Trick - "Surrender"



Green Day - "Holiday"



The Raspberries - "Tonight"



Squeeze - "Tempted"



Elvis Costello - "Oliver's Army"



Bruce Springsteen - "Hungry Heart"



I'm sure I'll come up with more in the future. Enjoy and (perchance) discuss!

SB

1 comment:

Sean said...

Video-centric? No kidding. Great collection though-Hard Days night being my favorite. My Niece s not yet two and I got her onto some beatles love already...'Love me Do' being her favorite.

Rhane prefers metal ;)

Sean